work up real tired... argh...
havent had my car for a week or so... and that explains me having to wake up extra early :( so that i can catch my train + bus... misery... but i suppose its not all that bad, since im fortunate enough to be living real close to the train station...
*sigh* -_-"
and i suppose i am saving money on petrol and in turn not polluting the environment... but there are also so many downsides to public transport... but im not going to ramble on that... it will just make me even MORE depressed...
not feeling well today either... got home, got a headache... mum's screeching that i have low iron levels, or that i was sleeping late last night. i cant help it if i cant sleep... she's probably right... mum's always have this detection radar in-built that KNOWS... which can be annoyingly forever true...
i-am-a-sucker-for....CHOCOLATE.... omg... when your depressed, chocolate DOES help...
but then after a few bits (m&m cripsy) i get even MORE depressed coz i'm fattening myself up, so i stop... :(
i was suppose to say im a sucker for saddish, kinda happyish love songs...
coz its so damn popular on the radio, it grows on my fondness....
i like teddy geiger... sounds VERY much like john mayer...
LYRIC time...
----
For You I Will (Confidence) Teddy Geiger lyrics
Alright, yeah
I'm wandering the streets, in a world underneath it all
Nothing seems to be, nothing tastes as sweet
As what I can't have
Like you and the way that you're twisting your hair
round your finger
Tonight I'm not afraid to tell you
What I feel about you.
Oh, I'm gonna muster every ounce of confidence I have
and cannon ball into the water
I'm gonna muster every ounce of confidence I have
For you I will, For you I will
Forgive me if I st-stutter
From all of the clutter in my head
Cuz I could fall asleep in those eyes
Like a water bed
Do I seem familiar, I've crossed you in hallways
a thousand times, no more camouflage
I want to be exposed, and not be afraid to fall.
Oh, I'm gonna muster every ounce of confidence I have
And cannon ball into the water
I'm gonna muster every ounce of confidence I have
For you I will
You always want what you can't have
But I've got to try
I'm gonna muster every ounce of confidence I have
For you I will, For you I will, For you I will
For you
If I could dim the lights in the mall
And create a mood (yeah) I would
Shout out your name so it echos in every room
Yeah
That's what I'd do, That's what I'd do to get through to you, yeah
I'm gonna muster every ounce of confidence I have
And cannon ball into the water
I'm gonna muster every ounce of confidence I have
For you I will
You always want what you can't have
But I've got to try
I'm gonna muster every ounce of confidence I have
For you I will, For you I will, For you I will
----
song number 2... by the fray... bit more up beat...
i just luuuurrrve the start of the song... i think i really like songs with piano and guitar.... mmm.....
i guess listening to music that i really really like... its an escape for me... like... i just get absorb in the flowy music... i dunno... dunno if im even making sense... but yeah....
lyrics again :) i like i like!
----
Over My Head (Cable Car) Lyrics The Fray
I never knew
I never knew that everything was falling through
That everyone I knew was waiting on a queue
To turn and run when all I needed was the truth
But that's how it's got to be
It's coming down to nothing more than apathy
I'd rather run the other way than stay and see
The smoke and who's still standing when it clears
Everyone knows I'm in
Over my head
Over my head
With eight seconds left in overtime
She's on your mind
She's on your mind
Let's rearrange
I wish you were a stranger I could disengage
Say that we agree and then never change
Soften a bit until we all just get along
But that's disregard
Find another friend and you discard
As you lose the argument in a cable car
Hanging above as the canyon comes between
Everyone knows I'm in
Over my head
Over my head
With eight seconds left in overtime
She's on your mind
She's on your mind
Everyone knows I'm in
Over my head
Over my head
With eight seconds left in overtime
She's on your mind
She's on your mind
And suddenly I become a part of your past
I'm becoming the part that don't last
I'm losing you and its effortless
Without a sound we lose sight of the ground
In the throw around
Never thought that you wanted to bring it down
I won't let it go down till we torch it ourselves
Everyone knows I'm in
Over my head
Over my head
With eight seconds left in overtime
She's on your mind
She's on your mind
Everyone knows I'm in
Over my head
Over my head
With eight seconds left in overtime
She's on your mind
She's on your mind
----
going to try to be happy! must be! im looking forth to the weekend! WOOP WOOP! payday this week! :D
Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(125)
-
▼
August
(13)
- spring has sprung...dang that...i dont think winte...
- i dun like the dentist...dont get me wrong, im not...
- bye bye bubbleyes...as requested by nid, i have ta...
- zoom zoom zoom*sigh*having some... depressing mome...
- WINTER SLEEPOUT!Thats what my saturday night was d...
- Happy Happy Joy Joy :) (heehee, copied from ur tit...
- omg... haahaa, random looking at other peeps blogs...
- hi hi hi hi higuess what?i think.... me wisdom too...
- I saw three kookaburras today! :Dhehehe, they were...
- i had to post this coz its so cute!
- work up real tired... argh...havent had my car for...
- not a good morning... but its ok...BIG thanks to C...
- damn the damn equalibrium theory i have... same go...
-
▼
August
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment