Thursday, August 02, 2007

Well here I am, I am in Melbourne…..
I am Sam, Green eggs and ham!

No no, im not sam, just felt like saying that, because I’ve just started this entry a bit strange and a tad bit poetic…

Anyway, yes, I’m in Melbourne, a short break to catch up with the family.

I had a nice midnight flight, which was at 11:35pm, although it was slightly delayed, but luckily with the westerly winds, according to the pilot, takes only 2 hours and 36mins… hmm… I think they meant something like 3 hrs and 36mins… I think I heard him say it wrong :p

So took a while to board the plan, so tiiireedd….. once I got on, took the pillow onto the side of the window, because I was on a window seat (yay!) and time to get some needed shut eye…. So doozey and all, the shut the doors… Set off wasn’t too bad, nothing dramatic… I was on a 747 something, hehehe, there was an upstairs business/first class! And get this, I HAD AN ENTERTAINMENT SCREEN INFRONT OF ME!! Oh well, I really couldn’t be bothered, or have the “meal” they offered (never found out what they gave) because I was way way way too tired. So snoozy land I was off to! It was really uncomfortable of course, sleeping up right on the side…

So im estimating I got about 3 hrs sleep? I guess that not too bad….. because I woke up just before they started lowering the plane, because the pilot started saying things like, oh we’re about to land raa raa raa, so im kinda wakey myself, and u know what I see to my right? HOLY MOLY! BUTT CRACK!!!! EEEWWW LOOK THE OTHER WAY!!!

The guy who was in the aisle seat ended up leaning onto his seat with pillow with his body on the floor…. How do I describe it better? Think of someone in a praying stance right? Yeah, like facing the seat and leaning forward onto the seat! Oh dear… that’s his comfort zone I suppose… still, very strange for me man…. Weird AS! But when the pilot announced, we’re about to land, he got up! Hahaha, no eye contact! LOL

Lovely start….

Got out, and it was CHILLY WILLY! Pretty cool….. but then again, its like 5something in the morning….. zzzzz……

Crazy….. so far no photos….:( yeah, sorry, im not too snappy happy atm, or at least I don’t think there was anything really worthy of being snapped…. Perhaps tomorrow…

So my parent’s new place, not bad, not bad! Its like a townhouse, double storey, very roomy…. I was too poofed out, went to bed, got up at 11ish Melbourne time, had lunch and my mum dropped me off at the Highpoint Shopping centre! It wasn’t my choice btw, because she was going to the wet markets, and APPARENTLY she thinks I’d be bored….so she estimated 2 hrs, but she took 3!!! :S

Sorry peoples, im really not a shopper, not in the mood, and ALL ALONE! :p yes, I am crazy! Maybe it was also because I was tired as.

Highpoint is a MASSSIVE ASSSS shopping centre! Or at least, so far that I have seen and of course in comparison to any shop in Perth… I have to say DEFINITELY bigger than carosel! It was good, only abt 15mins away.

I hadn’t realised until I walked more and more and MORE…. Reminded me of the shops in singapore except not as busy and Australian!!! Hehehe…..it was 3 levels, there was a safeway, myers, target, big w, jb hifi. And those are the big shops, the smaller ones, ok, lemme grab a group of names that I remember, there was a priceline, mollini, guess, borders, the body shop, rebel sport, sportsgirl, seduce, witchery, fcuk, mossimo, industrie, supre, just jeans, cue, forever new, mng, bardot, dotti, Jacqui E, kookai, oroton, portmans, swarovski, errr… and a whole heap more!!! I noticed there were lotsa cheapie stores too, lotsa cheap clothing, obviously ran by Asians! Hehehe, nothing wrong, but I just cant shop in there, coz I just need the reassurance of a brand name to ensure quality! Yeah, I know that sounds soooo shallow, but it’s the truth! But there were ALSo a lot of fancy, expensive shops too! So yeah, no real surprises…. I just couldn’t really find any clothes.. but then again, I wasn’t in the mood, all alone!

There was only really two shops I liked, the Mossimo one and a Handbag and Jewellery one called Tilkah…. It was funky and more original… but yeah, didn’t buy anything. Didn’t want to spend up just yet…

My sisters are telling me to go to the factory direct places… we’ll see! Anyway, we’ll see what happens….

That’s all for now! Hopefully I can get some piccies up soon  cya later alligator!

No comments: