OH
before anything, GONG XI FA CAI!!!! XIN NIAN KUAI LE!!!!
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! WOOF WOOF!!! go doggie goooooo!!!!
hehehe..... wish y'all a prosperous and fulfilling (?) year ahead? i dunno, im not good at this, all those big words... pretty much all the best, happiness and luck, raa raa... haahaa....
yes yes... anyhoo, yes :)
back on track... i havent heard any good songs lately... WAAAA....
so just been sticking to something i know is reliable....rnb! babyface....
a song called "Reason for Breathing"... its nice, stick it to the lyrics ->
-----
"Reason For Breathing"
If I cried like a baby would you change your mind?
If I told you I'm crazy would you come running back to me?
The harder I try to break away, the more I get lost in yesterday
The man that you know is just a shell, living without your life is hell
I turn on the radio just to take the hurt away
Another night and I'm missing you
Girl, it's killing me, well
[Chorus:]
I don't wanna die tonight, but I think I might be going down
'Cause the only one I ever cared about is nowhere to be found
I don't wanna close my eyes 'cause I might not see the light of day
I'm almost out of air
You're my reason for breathing
You're my reason for breathing
I don't wanna go clubbing, I got no one to dance with me
I don't wanna go shopping, I got no one to spend my money on
Spending my time with one glass of wine
Playing solitaire just to ease my mind
Poured one for you, but I drank that too
Anything to kill the pain of losing you
I turn on the radio just to take the hurt away
Another night and I'm missing you
Girl, it's killing me
[Chorus 3x]
So I'm reaching out on this distant line
Hoping deep inside your heart's gonna find a reason
To keep me breathing
But I'm lost in this pain and I don't have much time
I'm so tired of walking this same old line
So I'm taking my pride, gonna throw it aside
Please let me breathe girl, I'm sorry
[Chorus 2x]
Baby girl, don't leave me standing here
I'm barely breathing, girl, I'm running out of air
Baby girl, don't leave me standing here
I'm barely breathing, girl, I'm running out of air
-----
ok, maybe the lyrics dun matter as much... and its an old song, but if u listen to it, i like it alot... another song im into thats a bit more recent, is 50 cent's "Best Friend". I remember hearing it on the radio, but i could never get the name of the song... blah, so silly....
-----
"Best Friend"
[Intro]
Yeah! It's my tape man, listen to my tape
WOO!!!
[Chorus]
If I was your best friend, I want you 'round all the time (I want you 'round me all the time)
Can I be your best friend, if you promise you'll be mine (Girl promise you'll be mine)
Please say he's just a friend (Uh huh) now girl let's not pretend (Come on)
Either he is or he ain't your man (Ha Ha!) please say he's just a friend
If I was your best friend, I want you 'round all the time (I want you 'round me all the time)
Can I be your best friend, if you promise you'll be mine (Girl promise you'll be mine)
Please say he's just a friend (Uh huh) now girl let's not pretend (Come on)
Either he is or he ain't your man (Ha Ha!) please say he's just a friend
If I was your best friend
[Verse 1]
First we get the talkin, then we get the touchin
If we get pass the phone games we'll be f#ckin
I kiss like the french therefore my tongue in your ear
Do it like the dogs do it girl and pull on your hair
For me a different scenery just mean a different position
In the tub or on the sink I improvise now listen
In the chopper or on the jet join the mile high club
I'm no fool I know money can't buy me love
But I'm a different type of nigga that make sure that you know
Instead of a rose, there's a hundred dozen of those
See I see somethin special when I look in your eyes
With your legs way back I see this pussy is mine
If you ain't sure when I'm talkin I don't tell you no lies
But there's things that you say that have me wonderin why
When I don't say what I'm thinkin it don't mean that I'm shy
Got on that shit you picked out for me that's why I'm so fly
[Chorus]
If I was your best friend, I want you 'round all the time (I want you 'round me all the time)
Can I be your best friend, if you promise you'll be mine (Girl promise you'll be mine)
Please say he's just a friend (Uh huh) now girl let's not pretend (Come on)
Either he is or he ain't your man (Ha Ha!) please say he's just a friend
If I was your best friend, I want you 'round all the time (I want you 'round me all the time)
Can I be your best friend, if you promise you'll be mine (Girl promise you'll be mine)
Please say he's just a friend (Uh huh) now girl let's not pretend (Come on)
Either he is or he ain't your man (Ha Ha!) please say he's just a friend
If I was your best friend
[Verse 2]
While you in your bubble bath I'll come wash on your back
When you puttin on your lotion I can help you with that
I sit and think of things to say that may make you smile
Or give you gifts from my heart to reflect my style
Or slang I use when we build may change how you talk
And if I'm focused while I'm strokin I could change how you walk
There's a swagger that you calm but when you come from New York
I'm a hustler I just hustle in the things that I bought
Separate me from the rest, I feel like I'm the best
If there's a price to pay for feelin you I pay that twice
I'm as ghetto as it gets girl you know that's right
I ain't got nothin to hide baby I tell you my secrets
'Fore you end up bein 'round long enough to peep shit
I get closer to you, I mean closer than close
I get into you, after I take off my clothes
Girl I been into you, mentally long before
[Chorus]
If I was your best friend, I want you 'round all the time (I want you 'round me all the time)
Can I be your best friend, if you promise you'll be mine (Girl promise you'll be mine)
Please say he's just a friend (Uh huh) now girl let's not pretend (Come on)
Either he is or he ain't your man (Ha Ha!) please say he's just a friend
If I was your best friend, I want you 'round all the time (I want you 'round me all the time)
Can I be your best friend, if you promise you'll be mine (Girl promise you'll be mine)
Please say he's just a friend (Uh huh) now girl let's not pretend (Come on)
Either he is or he ain't your man (Ha Ha!) please say he's just a friend
If I was your best friend
-----
OH WOW! i know how to say happy cny in viet! thanks yen! its Chuc Mung Nam Moi!!! coolies!!!
thats all for now! TOODLES!
Sunday, January 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(125)
-
▼
January
(20)
- shannon noll's song "lift" has been around for a b...
- OHbefore anything, GONG XI FA CAI!!!! XIN NIAN KUA...
- hehehe, for those who got the email from alex... t...
- nearly freaked out a moment there... looked at my ...
- haahaa, sorry, just realised that i totally didnt ...
- im going to make this short, or at least try to, b...
- 你好!!! 今天我和我中文班的同学一起吃香港点心!! 很好吃!! 好玩了,现在我很快乐!!omg.....
- chia, u are the best with self-improvised tripods!...
- new highssome lowsif im on a high, does that mean ...
- yes... the greenie within.... http://www.footprint...
- as you know... my absolute luv for daphne luvs der...
- past few weeks have been great! [i think only a ha...
- happy friday 13th!!! come on! how often do u get t...
- so, i was saying earliar abt the dentist being a w...
- i havent really been in my of a blogging mood late...
- hellohaahaa...sounds so formalim never so formal.....
- yoodels...weathers getting crappy... :Sgood and ba...
- feels like i havent blogged in a while...hahaaa, i...
- steamboat pics! although... u dun really get to se...
- HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!like, omg, i cant believe it! TWO...
-
▼
January
(20)
1 comment:
happy prosperity lain!!
hehehe who's been eating all my pineapple tarts which i left in the fridge??
they taste so good but are disappearing so fastttt....!
Post a Comment