Monday, January 16, 2006

as you know... my absolute luv for daphne luvs derby.... haahaa, i have mindy hooked! WOOP WOOP!!! *lain does a little dance*

just wanted to add on.... some lyrics...

as my mood changes, so does the songs that i like...although i pretty much like all their songs!!! lol... nothing will ever beat birthday gallery, coz that was the first song that got me interested... but yeah... the song called "You Versus the Sea"... like many songs, it makes you feel a certain emotion and with that, you can somehow, understand what its going on about, and from there the it just grows on you, till u keep listening to the song over and over and over again [sometimes, i kill a song by playing it too much O_o] but yeah... its just such a nice song that makes me feel sad but makes me smile because its such a cool song....

being an indie rock band, its just got more variety than what their genre are... i mean they have an acoustic song, and they have totally hand banging ones, i just luv this band to bits!!!!

anyhoo....get to the point why im bloggin'

----------
"You Versus The Sea"
By Daphne Loves Derby

Yes I swear bravery and strength go with her name, ooh
And she said all she had was the cross around her neck to keep her warm, ooh
I still remember how you tried hold these walls through perfect storms
Ohh, you lost so many homes
You said hold on everything will be okay
I've been confused, why can't we just run away?

Was it hope that kept you alive through the years and
Should I even call it living?

I've been dreaming that I found you staying in the sea
Then you told me that's where you've been
You said that the water's cold but still warmer than your skin
I tried to help you but the closer I got, the further you walked away...away

Was it hope that kept you alive through the years and
Should I even call it living?
----------

appetites kicking back in [yay!] totally scoffed dinner tonight at my "normal" rate... haahaa, a totally random and useless fact i want all of u to know! ;p
and i think i loss maybe like...a millimetre off my waistline! HAAHAA, my shorts were hanging off my hips today... haahaa, crazy... this fluctuation with my weight is mad... being a girl aint what its cracked up to be.... damn chocolate.... fatty foods.... been trying to do my mini workouts again... lol, consisting of sit ups, squats....lotsa stretches, coz my back is totally screwing on me, dun worry, nothing serious... what else...argh, haahaa, ive made a somewhat deal with myself...because lately, i've been getting a tops of 6hrs sleep, no more, no less, i dunno... some strange body clock, anyhoo, on the usual night, been waking up 6, which is WEIRD to my standards.... anyhoo, my deal with myself is, if i wake up tomoro morning [actually TODAY atm at 6am] i will.... get my butt out the door and go for a walk! i'll try a jog, but then i know it will become a walk anyway! i know i shouldnt doubt myself, but somehow, i dun see it happening, see what happens... i'll be shocked if i do! HAAAHAA....

later!

No comments:

Blog Archive