Oranges and apples...
or pieces of a whole orange and apple...
thats what im happily munching on... hmm... lunch! haahaa, well, kinda, beside the fact that i feel like anything else there is in the house....(*cough* instant mee) is going to make me feel.... unhealthy and well.... i really cant be too bothered cooking up anything... mainly coz i dont have any ideas and im lazy too.... (*sheepish look*) well, fruits is good.
mum complains how i dont eat enough, which is true.
i dunno...
dont get me wrong, fruits are great...
but i think im too fussy....
i deter from sour fruits....
and berries... i dont like the seeds, same goes for kiwis...
bananas are great except for the whole price hike...
and well.... i felt like an orange since yesterday, so yeah....
and plus, oranges and apples was what i could find in the fridge... lol, or at least visible, i really couldnt be bothered digging any further...
yes... im on a healthy eating kinda not really diet... HRMm
same goes for the exercise...
no not joining a gym... yet... will i think, when i know i have a real job, i'll consider it... for now... sit ups in my room, squats and light weighs to keep my arms toned...
essential light-work out tool? music! crank it up in my rooom! heehee...
anyway, theres my attempt at exercise for the week...but hay, i walk a shyt load at work.... coz i have to walk to glasshouses and stuff... its a far distance...
last night went bowling! YAYs!
its a first!!!! i got a strike on my second bowl AND its thed first time i had a score OVER 100!!! one hundred and eighteeen to be precise!!!
but u know, its such a fluke! haahaa.... probably coz everyone was so boppy and buzzing with a positive vibe... heehee.... i had no worries! :D
apple strudel was delish toooo... heeheee....
i needed play time... and i was glad to be there toooo!
HAPPY BDAY TO YEN AND NAM!!! (although i dont think they read my blog... hrrmmmm)
oh wells! :)
and here i am at home, ALONE... haahaa, its ok, i like it when my parents arent home... i can kinda concentrate with uni work.... lol, at least there no annoying chinese music my mum plays, or my dad with the footy full blast on the telly or 6PR on the radio..... *shudders*
well! yup! im here to be doing my uni work.... except i got distracted with looking at youtube stuff.... darnit! gav's got me hook! omg, u heard of robot chicken? SO wrong.... but funny...
then i searched a bit and found old daria series! i loved that show when i was in high school, which i checked out for dvds online (v. hard) and the series ran from 1997-2002 WHICH was my High school period... i just found that weird but cool... haahaaa, although american's go to high school longer than australians... i think they leave when their 18-19... i dunno how it works!
hmm..... missy higgins songs i like atm.... drowning and stuff & nonsense...
i like some rnb music marques houston has... not bad :)
thats all from me! BACK TO work :( ARGH
------
Drowning
Missy Higgins
Maybe I'm just living out the same old stories in and out
But you know that don't make it easier
Time will fly away with me if truth won't stop and let me see
And tell me I am to believe that you and I should never be again
I'm drowning
When the one you leave is the one thing you believe
You say goodbye when underneath’s your one belief
That love rules all, conquers all
It’s funny how the times that seem unbearable
Are the ones that you don't ever want to end
And when your childhood slips away
You find you face a brand new day
And you know it can't be the same again
'Cause when you leaved you stayed in my memory
I’m saying goodbye for now and the road is long for us
And good luck in finding your way
Growing out will sometimes seem so far away
Never knowing if I'll live to see another day
Never seem to find out what to do
No one seems to tell you
'Cause you're drowning
When the one you leave is the one thing you believe
You say goodbye when underneath’s your one belief
That love rules all, conquers all
That love rules all, it conquers all
-------
Stuff and Nonsense
Missy Higgins
Disobey my own decisions
I deserve all your suspicions
First it's yes and then it's no
I dilly dally down to duo
But I've got no secrets that I babble in my sleep
I won't make promises to you that I can't keep
And you know that I love you
Here and now not forever
I can give you the present
I don't know about the future
That's all stuff and nonsense
I once lived for the future
Everyday seemed one day closer
Greener on the other side
Yes I believed before I met you
But I soon learned your love burned brighter than the stars in my eyes
Now I know how and when, I know where and why
And you know that I love you
Here and now not forever
I can give you the present
I don't know about the future
That's all stuff and nonsense
-----------
Sunday, September 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(125)
-
▼
September
(10)
- on the packaging it has a really ugly looking chic...
- bloggin again...yes... a double entry here on a su...
- WEDGIE!!!!omg omg omg...being a girl... buying sho...
- hi hi, i hope this works.... its a cool burger mag...
- allo allo, havent blogged, coz ive been avoiding t...
- This was from an email forward i received.... THE ...
- YAY!People, OCTOBER 14th! KEEP IT FREEEEE!!!!or at...
- do u know what canola is?its a brassica...yes yes,...
- Oranges and apples...or pieces of a whole orange a...
- yipee doo da (of course this is all sarcasm...)hip...
-
▼
September
(10)
No comments:
Post a Comment