Hehehehe...
havent written in my bloggy blog blog in a while.... *sigh* i dunno why...
have been occupied with other things i suppose... which isnt a bad thing, i suppose then i can blog abt it a bit! :)
well, today has gotta be the most weirdest weather like EVER... why? coz they said it would be a max of like 41 degrees... and it was thunderstorms as well! on the way to uni on the freeway, while going thru the city pass parliament house bit, its like sunny and freakin hot outside, and u know what happens? its raining, and its SUNNY! this is no ordinary rain ok, its like these massive droplets that have landed onto my windscreen at an angle and WOOOOF! SPLAT! like, it was cool, yet weird, coz i was so glad i was in the car... and i was watching these people on the bridge running across! it was sooo cool!
and then, when i was on the way home... it was a different story.... on one side of the freeway, there was clear blue skies, like how it has been these past few days [and been stinkin hot too] and on the other side, there were dark clouds that totally blanketed till u could just see black....and there was LIGHTNING! OoOoOo...
it was kinda scary although i could see that the lightning was in the distance and far far away, but then i had some bad thoughts in my head thinking, oh geez, what if the car got struck by lightning and I was in it???? what the heck would i do!? but then i thought, man, im thinking way toooo much, must think abt something else...
ok... back to u cindy and vic... new fone? argh, its nothing flash, just something better than the one i had b4.... i've stuck it with motorola, i guess its not too bad..... its the L6... my sis was soooooo kind to get it for me, coz she needed to upgrade her contract, and since it was free, she let me have it. shes sooo nice :)
yaaaah... its ok, i guess the only thing i really really like abt it is that it plays mp3s for the ringtones, and thats abt all i like abt it!!! i wanted a flip, but then i thought, argh, i've never had one, and i dun really see myself having one anytime soo...argh stuff it! LOL... and plus, phones are constantly coming out, and i really cant be stuffed staying with the fashion out there! seriously, my sis was way more excited than me when i got it! fulll stop!
apart for the weird weather.... lousy crappy dude i gotta track down at uni... i need this coordinator guy to sign my form so i can change my units, but he's like impossible to find! its a joke really... argh... *sigh* so gotta go back to uni tomoro... waaaaaa...
i gotta start up on my report from work experience... AIII..... i cant believe its already midweek and uni starts next week!!! WOW, way tooooo fast for my liking... but oh well, u get that doncha???
i was so glad abt doing the newsletter... still cant really believe that i did it... im pretty proud that i did it, and that i had fun in the process!!!
so.... to finish off with some lyrics... hehehe, for my filler... i cant think of anything else to write, so yaaah, here's two songs in my head....
one is the old one why whitney houston, only coz i was watching dancing with the stars [and yaaah its a good show okay] and they were singing this song live, and i just like it alot... and the other is a recent song by mary j blige and its currently number one in the US.....
toodles
-----
I Have Nothing
Whitney Houston
Share my life, take me for what I am
Cause I'll never change all my colours for you
Take my love, I'll never ask for too much
Just all that you are and everything that you do
I don't really need to look very much further
I don't want to have to go where you don't follow
I won't hold it back again, this passion inside
Can't run from myself
There's nowhere to hide
Don't make me close one more door
I don't wanna hurt anymore
Stay in my arms if you dare
Or must I imagine you there
Don't walk away from me...
I have nothing, nothing, nothing
If I don't have you, you, you, you, you, you...
You see through, right to the heart of me
You break down my walls with the strength of your love ( m.m.m.ooh....)
I never knew love like I've known it with you
Will a memory survive, one I can hold on to
I don't really need to look very much further
I don't want to have to go where you don't follow
I won't hold it back again, this passion inside
I Can't run from myself
There's nowhere to hide
Your love I'll remember, forever
Don't make me close one more door
I don't wanna hurt anymore
Stay in my arms if you dare
Or must I imagine you there
Don't walk away from me...
I have nothing, nothing, nothing...
...Don't make me close one more door
I don't wanna hurt anymore
Stay in my arms if you dare
Or must I imagine you there
Don't walk away from me no...
Don't walk away from me
Don't you dare walk away from me
I have nothing, nothing, noth-i-ng
If I don't have you
If I don't have you
oh you
-------
"Be Without You"
Mary J Blige
I wanna be with you, gotta be with you, need to be with you
(Oh, oh, oh, oh)
I wanna be with you, gotta be with you, need to be with you
(Oh, oh, oh, oh)
Oooo (oh, oh, oh, oh) oooo
Chemistry was crazy from the get-go
Neither one of us knew why
We didn't build nothing overnight
Cuz a love like this takes some time
People swore it off as a phase
Said we can’t see that
Now from top to bottom
They see that we did that (yes)
It’s so true that (yes)
We’ve been through it (yes)
We got real sh** (yes)
See baby we been...
Too strong for too long (and I can’t be without you baby)
And I’ll be waiting up until you get home (cuz I can’t sleep without you baby)
Anybody who’s ever loved, ya know just what I feel
Too hard to fake it, nothing can replace it
Call the radio if you just can’t be without your baby
I got a question for ya
See I already know the answer
But still I wanna ask you
Would you lie? (no)
Make me cry? (no)
Do somethin’ behind my back and then try to cover it up?
Well, neither would I, baby
My love is only your love (yes)
I’ll be faithful (yes)
I’m for real (yes)
And with us you’ll always know the deal
We’ve been...
Too strong for too long (and I can’t be without you baby)
And I’ll be waiting up until you get home (cuz I can’t sleep without you baby)
Anybody who’s ever loved, ya know just what I feel
Too hard to fake it, nothing can replace it
Call the radio if you just can’t be without your baby
See this is real talk
I’m always stay (no matter what)
Good or bad (thick and thin)
Right or wrong (all day everyday)
Now if you’re down on love or don’t believe
This ain’t for you (no, this ain’t for you)
And if you got it deep in your heart
And deep down you know that it’s true (come on, come on, come on)
Well, let me see you put your hands up (hands up)
Fellas tell your lady she’s the one (fellas tell your lady she’s the one, oh)
Put your hands up (hands up)
Ladies let him know he's got your love
Look him right in his eyes and tell him
We’ve been...
Too strong for too long (and I can’t be without you baby)
And I’ll be waiting up until you get home (cuz I can’t sleep without you baby)
Anybody who’s ever loved, ya know just what I feel
Too hard to fake it, nothing can replace it
Call the radio if you just can’t be without your baby
Heeeeeeeeeeeey Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh
Heeeeeeeeeeeey Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh
I wanna be with you, gotta be with you, need to be with you
I wanna be with you, gotta be with you, need to be with you
I wanna be with you, gotta be with you, need to be with you
I wanna be with you, gotta be with you, need to be with you
I wanna be with you, gotta be with you, need to be with you
-----
Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(125)
-
▼
February
(11)
- Just a lil' extract from a song i'm listening to a...
- first day back at uni...omgpanic when i got there!...
- i havent blogged as constant as i use to... oooops...
- Hehehehe...havent written in my bloggy blog blog i...
- animals are funny....and animals probably think th...
- HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!out of all days... im feel...
- Procastinator? Im a pro... uni hasnt even started,...
- whenever in doubt, rely on the sugar...ahhh..... j...
- ok... heres an attempt at doing another entry.... ...
- aaaiiiiiiiii......just never have enough time to d...
- yoodles...happy : why? : - started an hour early f...
-
▼
February
(11)
No comments:
Post a Comment